Monday, April 25, 2011

First Post

Greetings everyone, this is my first post, and as such I will provide a little background of myself.  I am a young man, a college student currently.  I have been a christian for many years, and have been baptized in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.  I have served my local church in several capacities, mostly dealing with children and youth.  My great passion is the Church, and how to keep her focused and pure.  In the modern age the church has suffered a great many attacks, it is our responsibility to defend her with faith, hope, and love.  There is a great balance between the Truth and Grace, and many internal problems regard this issue.  It is my hope God might use this site to provide answers and guidance to some of those problems.


Peace and Joy.





No comments:

Post a Comment